This morning I woke up with a stomach ache and a case of "The Traveler's Complaint". What made me sick? Probably something I ate. Yesterday I had a piece of cake, gong bao ji ding gai fan (Kung Pao Chicken over rice), tangerine slices that came out of the pocket of a student, some water, half a loaf of bread, and peachate (whatever that is). Maybe a combination of all of those things is what did me in. Nevermind the cause right now, being sick led me to realize just how different life is here than what I was accustomed to in the West. I will spare you the gory details but suffice it to say that it wasn't pretty.
Anyways, feeling better now and getting ready to go to class. After class, I'll go shopping so that I can stock uup on food before Spring Festival. Thanks for the reminder Mandy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
恭喜! 恭喜!
HEY!!! How are you? So cool to see your pictures, etc. (This is Alan). Glad to hear you're getting settled in. Not much has changed here. I'll be in HK by February 26. Can't wait! I'm so excited for you!!! 在見。
Alan! Yay! I'll see you during a Visa Run if I have to make one of those. Tell everyone I said hello! Loved hearing from you.
I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well today! :-( Do they have Pepto Bismol there?
N from the ATL
N. Meiyou Pepto. I just had to tough it out..:-)
Post a Comment